2012年11月14日星期三

beats by dre uk ven the crest is thr

Also stand over there, an on every occasion wait he to come over.When waiting us to mutually be apart from was ten, he stopped down, I then swept to see a time of slightly confusion condition empress to cordially say to Sun Ce:"Bo Fu, Wei Wang You makes, letting go of a weapon the going or staying is casually, you are next to make, not be killing a person again."This war river's east is dead many great commanders, among them quite a few people and I once the Xi once smiled and together drank alcohol the air of cheerfulness led and looking at their[one] to now left, my in the mind was very suffered, especially knew the news that traverses an all suicide behind yesterday.
Sun Ce shakes:"My river east man is afraid of death of generation?Dying in battle the battlefield is the man's honor.If afraid of death, they can't came out with me, either.Son cloud, I had already ordered Kan Ze while coming out, he would open city gate to make you go into city tomorrow.Depend on your temperament, necessarily can't make it lively for the common people and those in city to wound the officers and mens that can not leave, right?"
I nod:"Wei's king has already issued order that the battalion defends into the city connector duty, can't stir Rao common people, as for those officers and men that wound, harm keep well after, the soldier can go home by oneself, the general then is temporarily returning to set up an industry, as long as they aren't a heart to beg dead, from have no big Ai."
"Thank thus.There is also one matter, I already the Lin son Xu Pei Bo's speech, at present Bo Yan's disease is heavy, stay at city in, you don't harm him after going into the city and like?"
I lower the head to see I's hand:"Bo Fu, this hands have already been stained with the blood of 20,000 water soldiers, do you still need to say?"The title sees him, I the mouth smile:"Bo Yan is your son-in-law, the nature is Sun Jia's person, I promise of the matter certainly can't change.Say again, Bo Yan is greatly just, we hereafter still need to weigh to use and he, you trust.Just, these people whom you take out today, also remain not descend several, if you still don't make them stop."
Sun Ce quietly saw me in a short while, suddenly sigh tone:"Do not smile like this, smile of public pain.Son cloud, even if I will die in the your hand,do not want to see you to smile like this.Promise me, after a while be good friends with a funny let me see."
Although make a firm decision and chop in two this friendship, is hearing my tears still keep quickly flowing out to come up after the this time words.Turn a head to put on tears, I turn head a way:"I promise you.Bo Fu, the male Jin waits you over there, I take you to return to Luo sun to see elder sister and kid."
Sun Ce smiled:"Son cloud, I can't be seized without putting up a fight and want to take me to walk, see your skill."
"Can, this fights you, I hoped already a long time.Just, Bo Fu, do you really want all of your inferiorities to die here?Let them all stop bottom, I lord Wei's king still need to say words."
Sun Ce returns to body to took a look, condition originally be simultaneously pour, at present almost end.After great commander is ex- to hurtle, the Wu Jun's or so tiger leopard rides from the hurtling into it after death Wu Jun and cut up into several thousand people besieging of a bit of a bit of, these Wu soldier at thus of besiege in the possibility for basically doing not the least bit return alive.Just they if didn't put together dead to resist, Cao soldier also didn't begin to kill, formation of battlefield numerous small circles, Wu Jun of the inside of circle motionless, the Cao soldier of outside of circle didn't also move.But Wu Jun's great commander have no so lucky, the Cao what square came out is all some what person ah, is all evil spirit, whole is a crest two, even the crest is three good hands.After a short moment effort, in addition to because too the history Ci respect old reason still just right away in addition to bitter bitter sustaining distance Pu, Lyu Fan, Zhu Huan and Han Dang early rolls saddle to fall Ma Cheng's captive, this be still because elder brother Yun shows leniency, don't want to harm their life.But those be partial to will and they of close military will but is death and harm miserably heavy, already no man can stand.
See this kind of situation, Sun Ce has to draw a deep sigh and raises an orotund way:"It is all away with it."
Surroundings calmness come down, Sun Ce faced to Cao to hold:"Cao public He Hua Shuo?"
The Cao holds before clapping right away stand at me nearby, see my one eye first, then just say:"Bo Fu Xian's niece, the Gu knows your ambition can not Duo, however wear to think for your under charge human nature life, whether you would like to beat a wager with Gu?"

Chapter 249 big river east dies(2)


"Make a bet?"Sun Ce in addition to when the Cao holds to shout him wise niece Pie for a while in addition to mouth, there is no special facial expression.
The Cao holds to make an effort a point to nod, and then sees my an eye behind just way:"You with son cloud met and beat a wager for the first time, you lost.Today, the Gu also beats a wager with you, be still have relation with son cloud, you wish would not like to?"
Sun Ce stood stand waist:"The wish smells it detailed."
The Cao holds the beard of Le Le:"It is easy.You with son cloud one the war have already canned not avoid, the Gu ascends this war for the wager.If you died, the Gu had to kill these people in case they put together dead to resist to revenge for you;If you lost, your under charge all together surrendered, Gu not kill them, would like to walk of also not block;If you win, "make reference to here, the Cao holds to ruthlessly see my an eye just immediately after say:"I put you to walk and connect a week male Jin you can also take."
His voice is very big, the battlefield is very quiet, therefore the many people all listenned to clearly, everyone's vision almost and all concentrated in Sun Ce's face and included to pant noisily of distance Pu and the week Yu in the wagon.If Sun Ce finishes listenning to the Cao holding, his eyes hold from the Cao of face up moved to my face up, imitate Buddha is investigating my intention.I am also straight body, nowise shrink back ground to see toward him.
The Cao holds said condition Zha to sound very interesting, three choices sealed to kill the possibility that Sun Ce commits suicide first, the soldier officers and men of all Wu could not did for his Xun burying, he also;Immediately after Cao holds to tell him, as long as you choose to admit defeat or surrender, your under charges can keep intact, this will get to 1 to say to have much of temptation dint;Then, the Cao holds hope is to Sun Ce Yi, win me and then can leave, can also take the Yu in week to leave together, this kind of hopes to is worth him to fight for.Sun Ce sees toward my reaction but is to misunderstand, he perhaps thinks that this is the idea that I want to turn on water to make him leave, because will lose to him naturally towards definitely being me, wanting ~only I woulding like to, with him, thus give him with the way out.
The contents of this wager is really what I hold amount of company with Cao like, just, think by the contents and Sun Ce hoping for Sun Ce and Wu Jun completely different.Sun Ce is the absolute being of river's east, at river east officers and men of in the heart, he is to can not win of person, his skill in martial arts, his ability, his behavior is to let river east artificial of loyal to reason.So, think quelling a river in short time is eastern, lets the officers and men of these river's easts and common people take down a river at us east after the law-abiding don't get up to cause disturbance, the most important means is to let to can not win in their heart of the absolute being be thoroughly vanquished, let the absolute being in their heart fall down from the absolute being altar, so they would lose will to fight.But want to attain a purpose like this, use tricks to strive for but don't go, that will make those persons who is loyal to him find out to lend,beats by dre uk, so, I want openly to vanquish him on the battlefield and let him lose to the war absolute being, just can break the hope and imagination of all east persons of river like this.
I certainly am necessarily going towards definitely being no longer our commitment, but with Sun Ce's battlefield, so I am just cruel to use one song piano the Shang break us of the feeling of.Week Yu now already completely understand my work hard, I at 1:00 also didn't conceal ground to tell him the Cao to hold why agree me with Bo Fu this fights, but from he understand beginning, he sees be full of icy cold despair to my look in the eyes, in former days of friendship and loves all become surging river's water, the east dies but doesn't return to return.
Sun Ce considers of time isn't long, he holds for Cao of the answer is to slowly raise the gun in the hand, tiny tiny on smiling, send forth the arrogant of whole body:"Like, though I with son cloud of a war, but can get Cao male such one wager, the plan will also go all out."
Get promising of Sun Ce, the Cao holds of there is no one silk smiling face on face, he orders, the side body says to me:"I know your heart, however don't make for me again what severely wounded come out, otherwise, I similar Rao not they."Finish saying to still ruthlessly see my one eye.
Wry smile in my heart for a while, the Cao holds although doubt not me,get elder brother Yun, that sword in the long Ban ascent to me the heart have been saving a doubt, think I is intentionally but is of, so would have a warning like this.But, even if I Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论