2012年11月2日星期五

Beats by Dr Dre studio (The plait pressesH

Also order to answer a way especially:"This is all right!That I leave my younger sister-Kai Di to be these 1,000 fox clan assassins' captains like"the words make reference to this, the Kai towards a door to outside shout a way especially:"The Kai Di comes in!"
Once the words fall in, sees one wear complete set assassin black skin A counteracted a cloth towel to receive a facial person to walk to come in to embrace a boxing to toward the voice that I use light frailty to say:"The Kai Di once sees China president of association"
"There is no outsider here at, you can take down and let China president of association know your shape the turban" the Kai toward Kai Di to remind that the ground says especially at this time
"Yes" the words finish, begin in addition to bottom towel, be turban on taking down to Hou, I ain't lightly shouted by ground a , because of……………..She really grows of seem ……..Fox, not not not…………...Should say to longly be like the fox"Jing" just to.(in the monster clan, the intelligence more works to longly and more approach mankind, whereas anti- then, so the Kai Di has already been regarded as the near mankind's monster clan)
A pair of long thin Fengs eyes go together with the face of goose egg type to have infinite romantic feeling, white Jie ground face up hang a to put on have return have no of smile, give person a kind of"Mei" but not the felling of "Sao".
The Qi color is lightly good to see my facial expression Hou, use shoulder at this time crest I for a while, however the Hou is used to make fun of tone to toward me to say with smile:"Is dear, stare at somebody else to see not to go like this oh~~ the somebody else will feel ashamed of~~ ha ha ha"
Hear Qi color good words Hou, the Dai Xi rises mouth to combine for the Du with dissatisfied look to looking at me right away and lets me to have difficult a people to talk, I looking at the complaint ground in the Qi color's good heart to think at this time:"Roar~~every time want to stir up breeze to light fire over there and only see a beauty say ……, the Xi of the Dai got angry now should how does the Mo do?"
In this time, the Kai Di seems to be also to see my difficult, so turn a head to smile to say to the Dai Xi right away:"Previous hear that China president of association owns four such as flower the United States Juan, have never thought on seeing today, indeed as expected live up to reputation, kid sister is really from sigh rather"
Hear flattering of Kai Di Hou, have which girl don't hope that the somebody else praises her of beautiful looks?Even if such as Dai Xi it flows of the beauty is also similar, so the Dai Xi says with a smile right away:"Have no~~you like this speak that the somebody else will ashamedly say ….……." At in this way a downwards, Dai Xi to her hostility also disappear ground without a trace.
"China president of association, I take an oath by the name of sea Luo house, the Kai Di can definitely completely replace me as your effect!Go to Wu her real strenght, because she is in the evaluation in generation Xun period not at I under, so can absolutely be competent me current work, protect president of association you cut off all right, this still invite China president of association trust"Kai especially toward me devote major efforts ground introduction way
(The plait presses:Had better call sea Luo and Kai Di(HELLO KITTY)~~under etc. if appearing can Luo compare of words, that I am about to replace moon to punish you!)
(Cloth cloth:The adult wrongs ah~~~the somebody else didn't dare next time ……..Don't use moonlight wreath head to take to hit me ….Will painful pain ………)
The Kai Di sees at this time when the taste that present military officers all use a doubt looking at her the Kai Di turns round to combine one a face right away positive color ground to toward a present person to say:"Please don't see me am the generation of the fair sex to feel that I can not undertake a such responsibility, I am also a member of the fox clan, I also want to do the best to protect all clansmens and go to my ability of Wu ……….."
The words make reference to this and suddenly go to battle a silver light from the Shan of her hand, see a meeting table of exact center appeared 1 turn from the thinnest silver needle round of circle, and none of of needle and needle exceeds the distance of half cm be like by hand put up of similar.
The Kai Di towards at this time public continue to say:"I think this skill effort to be able to let everyone the letter take?"
The words finish, the present person sees the performance Hou of Kai Di is a Leng first for a while, however the Hou explode a warm applause, because the monster clan respects a capable person most , and the owner is expressed their esteems with this way, also mean to approve her idea of ability at the same time at this time.
I discover that the morale can be used at this time, so hurriedly beat iron to take advantage o hot ground of toward public say:"Very good~~that comes to a decision like this, from the Kai lead 4,000 especially fox clan the assassin left for bear clan manufacturing disorder, however the Hou leave of 1,000 fox clan the assassin hand over by Kai Di to be responsible for a leadership, the others shone on to order a project at first performance, so all right!".
The owner hears me once this Mo say and all stand up a voice to together shout a way right away:"Is all right!".
For the few days that leave especially in the Kai, Hou, we eventually the Wu far and far see on the city tower the right ahead forest start appearing one big slice of trace that is chopped down, unclearly invite can also see square black crow crow of Hou ground a bear clan around the battalion is pushing the up to thousandth floor a car to this to go forward, see to need not two days them meeting the soldier face city bottom.
Although the preparation said that we have already worked well to defend city, however everybody's heart in all seven ascend eight times of, include I at inside, I know, once when I express a facial expression of strain that others will also be subjected to an infection, then will let the owner sink into dismay.
I think this not is the situation that I want, in fact current of I at 1:00 also not worry, because I know once the war situation defeats to save of time, as long as the Qi color is good to use a space sorcery, that our 5 people can fly to the port to prepare to withdraw at any time right away and thought of here, the mood is immediately easily many.
"Is dear, you really really settle depend these decoration can with does the file live bear clan battalion?"The Qi color by the side of my body is good to curiously toward me to ask at this time.
"In fact I also indetermination, can exert personnel to listen to life in a sky ……."I helplessly answer a way.
When we talk, method gram the Si and rich Lai elder also ascend city tower and see our Hou amazing that the ground asks a way:"Yi?China president of association did you also come up?We just still sent person to seek you to say ……..".
"Seek me?Is there the matter of Shi Mo?"At this time I one face captivation the ground answer a way
The words Hou that hears me, 2 people in astonishment call a way:"Can't~~ China president of association is to before once say our defending the short gun using Be not enough to use to think a way for us, the bear clan almost beat city to descend now,Beats by Dr Dre studio, but president of association you have no action, so we just come over to ask you exactly carry on of how ………"
"Ah~~~I almost forgot this file matter to say!Ha ha ha, however now still have to and, need not strain"pass by their to remind, I thought of right away that this matter hasn't completed, however I have already thought a good counterplan so don't nervously toward them to say at all.
The pear Ying of one side hears my words Hou, be worried that the ground towards me to ask a way at this time:"China eldest brother, doing the much short gun of that Mo be not can complete for a day and two days of, and now fox wing city this connects a craftsman and raw materials all not enough circumstance under, even if get work done faster to also rush through to cannot compare with manufacturing?"
I smile to answer a way at this time:"I didn't say that I wants to create again, I intend want to use to borrow of, go to Wu how the Mo borrow …… Hey Hey Hey~~ you knew by that time" words finish, I turn a head to toward a method gram Si and rich the Lai elder hand over to need a way:"Two elders, bother you to send a person to go to 紮 5,000 scarecrows and help them black skin A for putting on a fox clan assassin, the 紮 good Hou puts first, by that time at the time that demand used am I notifying you, have a problem like this?"
"The 紮 scarecrow is all right ………however does China president of association want to take them to come to dry Shi Mo?"Enrich Lai elder to curiously toward me to ask a way at this time
Hear him once this Mo ask, I mysterious ground of Xi Xi smile to answer a way right away:"Hey Hey Hey~~ because I want""borrow for me ah~~ ha ha ha"
Reach Si D Kingdom south city
"Oh?Now even does the north city also want raise in taxes?Really don't understand these two people to exactly have the Shi Mo the scheme?"Under the report of servant A, the west Zhi in the door says with interrogative look
"Adult, belong to next think that the affair isn't only a raise in taxes to is that Mo simplicity, because west, north two cities have already had 20 years the tax rate that doesn't above and never once change to once move customs clearance, at present at second especially the orchid lift the operation of Si board of trade under, raise right away 100%, this is very suspicious, I think will can't be that they is beating the idea that we trade route, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论