2013年1月27日星期日

google ten thousand have n

BE ……is a monster?!"
I received, brains immediately one blank!
My father, the father who loves deeply Is, I to love deeply unexpectedly the personally call I"monster", when his give birth to a boy the vision of facing the public old grudge in person unexpectedly the personally call my"monster"!
Monster, am I really a monster?
I am tears cover the face, painfully shake hands to want to prove what but end can say:"Dad, I ain't that I ain't that I ain't a monster!Be not, I ain't a monster!"
"You roll and roll from a distance, don't make me see you again forever!You roll!"
"But ……" I looking at some other day gradually old shape and deplore greatly ground to say, "I walked hereafter still have who can look after you and Niang?"
Father Yin is cold face, harsh voice way:"I can not stand you the care of this murderer, be me have never livinged you this Nie Zhang!"
His words word the word,such as knife, incise my heart, painful get I several desire fainted!
"Do I walk?I walk, I walk ……I walk!"
I kneel to pour in the ground, the flowing fixing attention on tears profoundly kowtows for him and kowtows for my mother, I know I this walks later will can't see them any further, any further no one in the time that they are old to go to for them start a fire to cook a meal no one any further will at they old go to of time knock a leg for them to pound a waist.
Even and also no one is eventually old to attend funeral for they wearing a filial piety after at them any further!
Kowtow, very heavily kowtow, I ignore own forehead have already been touched by the pebble of ground the blood sprinkle Li to also ignore to keep on kowtowing all of a sudden each time will have much painful, I know that I want to kowtow before I leave, I want for living I keep me painful up to thousand 10000 of my s parents Ke!
Eyes become dim-sighted, the body becomes weak, action also become slow-moving, but I still remain Ke wear head, each time for a while all Ke get the earth is of tremor, until is more depressed than the blood jet of chest, until my consciousness will disappear!
Blurred I see the neighbors deliver crazy will hurtle to come up kill me this monster, blurred I see my father at my kneel down to them before the body!
"The man knee bottom contains gold, you can kneel a sky to kneel absolute being to kneel parents to kneel elder but absolutely can not kneel an another person, because anyones all can not stand kowtowing of other people!"
"Being the person cans be poor to arrive Jie not to open a pot, but can not lose dignity,google;Being the person can be rich and populous to arrive a wealth can enemy country, but can not therefore lose dignity, either!"
"The tree lives a skin person to live a face, if lost self-respect before person that person also have no necessity then keep on living in this world!"
In former days the father all rushed at my brain border a while to the guidance that I work with diligence and without fatigue and so had the father of self-respect unexpectedly and slowly flection his knee, saw the father of fame mightier than life to unexpectedly be those neighbors of facing to of his son to keep on kneeling!
Can not, can not!
I tore heart crack the lung ground yell and flutter the body pulls and drags a father to get up, I can not see my own father lose any dignity because of me!
"Dad, you get up you to get up!"
I double the tears maneuver ground to beg him to get up, but he is light and soft but again emolliently I pull to his back, one person faces those several near crary neighbors alone.
"The person of hometowns please listen to me saying a words."Kneel the father of ground lived the step of public headway, " I originally think after kicking out him again to everyone a give an account of, very pitiful, now not ability.Is homicidal to pay with life, from thou be so, this I want to is your only viewpoint now.But you whether can divide a heart of a little at the time of painfullying sad to make allowance for for a while the mood at the moment of our husband and wife?"
The mother also climbed to the father's side in the body in this time and tightly grasped his hand but protect I at after death.
"My son, his birth not arrive 4 years old let his grandparentses all depart from this life, reason only because he kid's disposition by accident say of a words, his outside Zu he is unreasonable but beat him,cnn, hence he is lousy to cover with to really say'you humiliate a person, I want you to die together with grandmother', then, my father-in-law mother because this sentence died-these,Facebook, at I early move to come this place have already said with everyone, I say that my kid is a monster to invite you to keep off him as far as possible.But, where is this world cruel to say his/her own the father whom the son is a monster?!My son has again what wrong, he is only the pitiful person who is cursed by other people, a father my Kui is to him!"
Originally, originally the reason our family will live here to come all is that I killed my grandparents!I am been surprised to be getting more foolish by the father's words, my having never thoughting far has already become murderer before I's remark, kill unexpectedly still own nearest relative's person!
But the father seem to don't keep in mind my air and continued to say:"But I want to say now of isn't these, I don't hope to take you of pity to once arrived the sin committed by him!The murderer has to pay with life!But, please see several year the neighbor's personal relationship up, please see Ji is at the some time still small personal relationship up, you pass him, our husband and wife would like to compensate with the own life he commit of all sins!"


Chapter 419



The monster king's face has muscular spasms because of concussion, he that deep and low voice listen to not to serve as any further what of wonderful, the then endless endless grief for having!
He sinks to immerse in the painful recollection, self-reproachly saying is full:"Have not waited my heel's all neighbors to respond to come over, the fresh and red curve of an arc-shaped still has from he my mother the larynx shot out and immediately filled the air bloody smell in the air!My parents, for the sake of their this not filial son, committed suicide in my in front, atone for sin for of being substituting me!"
Feel don't have no speech with to, he ten thousand ten thousand have never expected a monster king will have so wretched childhood:"All have been already passed by, don't be getting sader again."
Monster wry smile king, deeply absorbed an one breath:"Ha ha, I originally think my own life tearses all in that time quickly passing time, had never thoughted to shed tears again today!"
His tears,such as spring, flow out and cry be like a kid.
"You also need not too self-reproach, if I guess right of words, " feels don't don't know how to comfort him, unique can make of is the attention that scatters him, "thin black ray of light and the voice of Weng Weng said by you should be'evil speech Shu'of idea.You just naturally own'evil speech Shu'of ability, be not what curse people to die of monster, just that those people's ignorance harmed them by themselves, so, really doing not need is too self-reproach."
"Not, I am a monster!"Monster Wang Tai fixs attention on to hope toward the afar, " I am one to kill grandparents and harm the monster of killing the parents, this during a lifetime all BE!"
Feel not and foolishly hope him, temporarily could not say words ……
No one knows the person's neighbors of monster how afterwards, equally also no one know one to have no father motherless kid finally is how become generation Caesarean-feel don't don't know as well for this, he equally not know his own identity actually is at when expose, also not understand a monster king who knew oneself's identity why didn't expose he or she to on the contrary still tell his pathetic childhood to he or she!
He is once used lunch to just come out in the monster palace, in the interval didn't prepare to think of fight a condition even also didn't intrigue against each other, have of only the pushing of old friend sort heart place stomach.Feel a not- very strange affair how can develop so, if this continues"enemy" almost developed into "friend".
This is a very embarrassed joke.
However he soon understand to come over he of so will bring about emotion reason like this on king of monster and then lie in on monster king, he saw his own shadow and probably was like fox absolute being to say of, he and monster the king is all equally a pitiful person.
The person, who mutually cherishes with disease, is the feeling that is most easy to find out an approbation between each other!
When he comes out a temple door, always etc. pulled him at the southern Lian of doorway over Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论